A notarized Letter of Consent will be required for children who travel without one or both of their parents or legal guardians.

With our Letter of Consent service you can rest assure your minor will travel with ease. We are experts in creating properly formatted Letter of Consent documents, notarized or apostille certified, for both domestic and international use.

Also known as Travel Consent Letter or Child Travel Consent, this form can be used when a child will either be traveling alone or with another adult who is not their legal guardian (for example, a grandparent, aunt or uncle, friend, teacher, etc.).This document is often used by separating couples, particularly when one parent needs to travel with the children and without the other parent being present.

This document notifies authorities or other interested parties that a parent or legal guardian has given their consent for the child to travel without them. This document can be used both for domestic travel inside Canada or international travel across country borders. Call us at 917-453-7358 to dicuss and service your Travel Consent Letter.