Friday, June 11, 2021 - Governor Andrew M. Cuomo extended New York Executive Order 202.7 expiration date through July 5, 2021 by EO #202.110. This executive order says "Any notarial act that is required under New York State law is authorized to be performed utilizing audio-video technology."
Remote virtual notarizations will allow for personal and corporate legal documents to be legalized without leaving your home or office for the usual in-person notary.
Virtual Remote Notarization is a multi-step process comprised of:
- Direct (live) interaction between the person signing and the notary public via audio-video tool.
- The signer must provide they are physically present in the State of New York and show photo ID to verify identity.
- Signer electronically sends a legible copy of document with signature and current date to notary.
- The notary then notarizes the transmitted document and sends back to sender.
- If the signer additionally requests a physical copy of the notarized document, the signed & dated original must be mailed to the notary and received within 30 days of execution. Additional fees apply for this step.
We offer remote notary services Monday through Saturday, 10:30am - 5:30pm.